All hygiene protocols
School Terms 2022
Term 1 – 12 January – 17 March
Term 2 – 05 April – 24 June
Term 3 – 19 July – 30 September
Term 4 – 11 October – 14 December
The School Programme
We use the CAPS Programme (Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement). The programme includes the following learning areas:
- Language – Home language – English, First additional Language – Afrikaans.
- Mathematics – Numbers, Patterns and Algebra, Space and Shapes, Measurement and Data handling.
- Life Skills – Creative Arts, Physical Education, Personal and Social Well being.
In addition to the above
- We incorporate Letterland and any additional international material that we deem suitable.
- Religion – We use the Odos series of Bible stories. Children are exposed to the whole Bible in a fun and interactive way.
- Qualified Teachers
- Instruction in English
- Affordable Private Education
- Christian Values and Ethos
- Small Classes
- International Curriculum with CAPS
- Daily Sport and Homework Periods
- Professional Support by Therapists
- Extra Mural Activities