All hygiene protocols
Staggered entrance and exit
Social distancing adhered to
E-learning platform in place
Spray tunnel available
Weekly classroom and premises sanitizing
School Terms 2021
Term 1 – 1 February – 26 March
Term 2 – 13 April – 9 July
Term 3 – 19 July – 1 October
Term 4 – 11 October – 15 December
Midweek Holiday – 26 April – 30 April
The School Programme
We use the CAPS Programme (Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement). The programme includes the following learning areas:
- Language – Home language – English, First additional Language – Afrikaans.
- Mathematics – Numbers, Patterns and Algebra, Space and Shapes, Measurement and Data handling.
- Life Skills – Creative Arts, Physical Education, Personal and Social Well being.
In addition to the above
- We incorporate Letterland and any additional international material that we deem suitable.
- Religion – We use the Odos series of Bible stories. Children are exposed to the whole Bible in a fun and interactive way.
- Qualified Teachers
- Instruction in English
- Affordable Private Education
- Christian Values and Ethos
- Small Classes
- International Curriculum with CAPS
- Daily Sport and Homework Periods
- Professional Support by Therapists
- Extra Mural Activities